The basis for goal-oriented foundation work is the intensive cooperation with those affected and volunteers.
Affected persons, relatives, friends and other active people have been involved with the topic of “Young adults with cancer” since the foundation’s beginning. Medical professionals and scientists are also part of our active team.
Commitment is very diverse. It’s particularly important to us that everyone find a job that he or she desires to fulfill with all their heart and desire.
Join us in advocating for the concerns of young cancer patients!
Our foundation goals offer everyone the opportunity to get involved:
- Interview partners for journalists to sensitize the topic for the public
- Creative minds actively participating in the foundation projects
- Supporters for young patients – “By Patients for Patients”
- Information at events provider by an information stand or a presentation
- Representatives: Participation in political actions to strengthen the interests of young patients
- Topic multipliers
- Organization of donation campaigns
- Advisor in the JUNGE KREBSPORTAL (Young Cancer Portal)
- Initiators and organizers of a regional MEETING POINT
- Medical expert of a regional MEETING POINT
Do you have another idea for our foundation work? We look forward to your commitment.
Become part of our foundation and support young adults with cancer.