Prof. Dr. med. Diana Lüftner
- Born in 1967
- 1986-1993 Study of human medicine at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, scholarship in accordance with the Bavarian Act for Gifted Individuals
- 1996 Doctoral studies
- 1997 to 1998 Post-doctoral studies in the Department of Developmental Therapeutics, Greenebaum Cancer Center, University of Maryland at Baltimore
- 2004 Qualification as well as teaching license for the subject of “Experimental Oncology” admission in the field of “Internal Medicine”
- 2005 Senior physician at the Department of Oncology and Hematology, Charité Campus Mitte, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- 2007 Admission to the additional title of “Hematology and Oncology” and the additional title of “Palliative Medicine”
- 2011 Senior physician at the Department of Hematology, Oncology and Tumor Immunology, Charité Campus Benjamin Franklin, Humboldt University Berlin
- 30.10.2013 Awarded the Honor of an Extraordinary Professorship by the Faculty of Medicine of the Charité, Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- 2013 to 2015 CEO of the DGHO German Society for Hematology and Medical Oncology e. V.
- Since 01.2016 Member of the board of the DGHO
- Scientific work in the field of solid tumors, in particular breast cancer in all disease stages, gastrointestinal tumors and supportive treatment.
- Establishment of a serum, plasma, urine and DNA bank for the study of prognostic and predictive factors
- Member of numerous scientific societies in Germany, Europe and the USA.